Saturday, April 21, 2012

I have an important question for ya'll.......

Okay, I have a question. It's Sammy Keyes related and has to do with Snake Eyes. Does Sammy tell Hudson about Casey being the one who proves her innocence and how he's keeping her skateboard hostage?

And does she tell Hudson about going to the dance with Casey, or how things are weird between them in CHC?

I didn't know who to ask, because you guys are the only SK fans I know (so sad). I don't have those books with me, and I can't remember. Thanks!

(The reason I'm asking this is because I'm writing a fanfic My Sammy/Cammy obsession is back!!!!)

-Mrs. Leo Valdez (Although right now I'm Casey obsessed!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I don't know...

    I think that she may tell him about the dance but not about the innocent part, but I can't be too sure. And I can't look it up becuase I, like you, do not have a book with me either at the moment.

    Will continue to research and if I figure it out I will let you know!

    And Yay new fanfic! So excited!

    P.S. I am usually always Casey obsessed, bur after reading Justice Jack I am now Billy obsessed.

    ReplyDelete