Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Percy!!!


Yes, August 18, Percy Jackson's birthday, Percabeth's anniversary, and the anniversary of the end of the Titan War. The day has come.


I've always loved celebrating character's birthdays. For one it gives me a day to look forward to, and second of all, it gives me inspiration and motivation to update a story or make a tribute.

So, for Percy Jackson's birthday, my friend, Juliet Spencer, and I have created a gigantic crossover that will rock this world.  You can find Juliet's blog here: http://psychlover.blogspot.com/. She has amazing posts and you should follow her ;) The following fandoms will be included in our story:

Percy Jackson

Sammy Keyes

Psych
Avengers


I know I haven't written anything since, like, December, and the last thing I've written for Sammy Keyes is a year old, but I'm trying to get back into writing.


So, to find this awesome crossover, Juliet and I are making a conjoined fanfiction account, because it will be easier for both of us to access it. Our name is "TheObliviousElephants" (but this might change, we'll see). We'll also be posting the chapters on both our blogs, so you can read it here and comment, or go on FF.net and review...or both (which would be amazing!).


I don't know how much Juliet wants me to tell you about it, but it's pretty cool, if i do have to say so myself.


We were both on my computer, and we just started doing the whole "What if...happened?" or 'What if these characters met?" and everything sort of unraveled.

Pretty much, two worlds clash and the different characters work together to save humanity.

It's gonna be amazing!

I'm posting the first chapter today, just so you know.

OMGs! I forgot to announce! Check what's in the Demigod Diaries: Leo Valdez and the Quest for Buford!:

"Last chance, and I'll give you a hint. We'll begin by singing the Bacchanalian Jingle. You DO remember it, don't you?"
Leo's tongue felt like sandpaper.
Piper put her hand on his arm. "Of course he remembers it." Her eyes said, Run.
Jason's knuckles turned white on the hilt of his sword.
Leo hated singing. he cleared his throat and started warbling the first thing that came to his head-something he's watched online while he worked in the Argo II.
After a few lines, Candy hissed, "That is not the Bacchanalian Jingle! That is the theme song for Psych!"
"Kill the unbelievers!"


LEO WATCHES PSYCH! I KNEW WE WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!

Sorry you had to see that.

Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PERCABETH!

Man, I love you guys!

Lots of love and all that,

Jenna-who is perfect for Leo Valdez-


1 comment:

  1. I heard about this! The crossover! I am so excited! I really want to read it!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete