Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two Weeks


2 weeks. 2 flipping weeks.

Yes, 2 weeks left until I am satisfied. 2 weeks until my life is complete. 2 weeks for a reunion.

Yes, 2 weeks.

2 weeks for the book we’ve all been waiting for.

The Mark of Athena.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK! If you have never read this series, you’re living under a rock. Go and read it, because it is amazing. Plus, the 2nd series has my husband in it, and I know you’re dying to meet him and understand why I love him so much.

But seriously? 2 weeks. It seems so close, yet so far. It’s taunting me, I’m telling you. I’ve been counting down the days. I mean, I remember when I held the Son of Neptune in my hands, when I opened it for the first time, when I smelt it for the first time. That was a year ago? It only seems like a few months back.

Time flies. It really does. But in this case, it’s good.

MARK OF ATHENA YOU GUYS!!!!

Things that I NEED to know right now:

1) How Jason and Percy will interact

2) How Jason will feel about being an ex-praetor

3) What Reyna will do when she sees Piper and Jason…together?

4) How the 7 will interact

5) Who are the 7th, for SURE? (I need this to be firmly and clearly established. You never know with Rick, he just loves to spring things on you)

6) How are Sammy and Leo related? (This is one of the only things that stump me)

7) THE PERCABETH REUNION!  (I hope it’s realistic though, and true to their characters)

Get it... 7 things I’m excited for…7 demigods of the prophecy…?

No?

Okay then, moving on…

Freaking 2 weeks and these things will be answered. Oh, and Rick said Calypso was going to show up in the series…? WHAT!!!??? Oh, and I also can’t wait for the Roman’s reactions to Percy’s/the Greek’s stories. It’ll be great.

 

Anyways, I’m sorry I’ve been gone for a while. I’ve been reading these amazing books. Divergent/Insurgent anyone?  I freaking love these books. I haven’t read a book I like this much since…since…since…The Hunger Games. It’s freaking awesome. I love Four :)

I think that’s all I have to say right now…if I forgot anything I’ll just post something else.

Anyways, bye! I hope your having an amazing school year so far.

Lots of love and all that,

Jenna Valez.

(PS: My middle name is Reyna. I love that name.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just gonna admit this: on rule #6, my first thought was, "What does Sammy Keyes have to do with Leo Valdez?! What the heck is wrong with Jenna?"

    ReplyDelete