Saturday, November 26, 2011

Greeks own Romans

I have not died! Trust me!!!

I went to Prescott (in AZ) for Thanksgiving (we left that morning) and I got back a few hours ago. I love Arizona. It's amazing. It's sunny, bright, you don't get natural disasters, and it doesn't snow. Yeah, it can get hot. About 115 degrees sometimes, but it's not bad. (only in the summer, but it's usually about 110 degrees or 105) It's nice in the winter, spring and fall. You can easily cool down in the summer.

AND it is really pretty up in Prescott. It's green (at least to me) and it's cool. It was 30-50 degrees while I was there.There's a picture of the camp/one of the cabins that we were at. It was my family, and 3 others. Total of about 24 people. We all know each other though, and it was like a big reunion. The camp's called UCYC. (United Christian Youth Camp) it was deserted and we got to use upper camp :)

But anyways. I just read a PJO fanfic called "I'll tell you later" by HiddenWorldWalker. It's about the "I'll tell you laters" Percy told Frank and Hazel in SoN.

It just reminded me about how Greeks own Romans's butts!!! You heard it in SoN! Greeks still had that one empire that started with a "B" when the Roman Empire fell!!! AND during the war, Greeks only had about 40 campers and 30 hunters, about a dozen or so Satyrs against kronos (who's more powerful than Krios) and Hyperion. AND they had to protect the mortals AND there was a city in the way AND there were TONS of ways to get on the island. Romans probably had about 200 fighters, they fought Krios (Ram horn dude, remember? he sucks?) Sure, they played offense, which might be harder, but did they have to protect mortals and did they have to watch out for buildings? NOPE!!!! Greeks win. Greeks battled 2 Titans, and a thousand monster army with less then 100 people. And protected mortals and fought around big buildings and fought drakons and that Sow/Pig that NO HERO HAS EVER BEATEN!!! Romans had over 200 people fight uphill and battle krios. bang. IN YOUR FACE!!!! Even the Romans were surprised Percy beat kronos in hand-to-hand combat.

Just thought I'd share.

And who else thinks the shipping would be totally hay-wire (or whatever it's called) if it went percy with Annabeth (duh). Leo and Hazel. Frank and Piper. Leo and Reyna. Highly wrong, and probably NEVER going to happen, but it made me laugh.
I really should be writing more, but Fanfiction is calling me. I really need to get writing on fanfiction AND my essay that I haven't even started that's due Monday.

I'm writing a fic where Percy comforts Hazel about the prophecy and how she thinks she's too young. You know, because she's 13 and Percy was told he would save the world at age 12? It's only friendship though.

Oh, and I was looking at some old photos. I was really cute when I was little :). I need to make a scrapbook or something, because they're just sitting in a box. Hey, I need an Art class to graduate, and I hate art, don't like doing things in front of large amounts (or even small amounts) of people (dance,Choir, theatre) so I might just do photography.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. hm....whats this? this is our tibitoo (on FF) blogging, instead of WRITING 4 her stories?? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME 2?!?! it just...it hurts me. it makes me want to cry. its just...its hurting me...killing me...that you would choose your blog, over your sammy keyes fanfiction. now, tibitoo, mrs. billy pratt (u gonna fight w. marissa on that one?), jenna, whatev u wanna b called. im going to make a deal w. u.
    i wont fly 2 new york, and get N3WYORKANG3L out 2 AZ 2 FORCE u 2 upd8, if U, upd8...
    DEAL?
    good.
    well, nice chatting, i now have another blog to look at...when im not watching bones, once upon a time, and the middle. and when im not reading WVDs blogs. (i cant resist, shes funny!)
    no hard feelings?
    gr8.
    ♥ XOXO ♥
    the-still-weird-and-bones-obsessed-girl-by-the-pen-name-of....
    wait for it...
    wait for it...
    wait for it...
    keep waiting..
    one more second...
    and....
    ♥CAMMYGRL♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this entire post just made me go
    asfihrsgiahdkjvn;disfhga;erkhsv;zkhf;ashv;adkjnv;dfjkga;rlgha'h
    mental freak out omg.
    I MUST GO TO ARIZONA.
    i've only been once and it is SUPER HOT MAN.
    xoxo
    sammy4ever

    ReplyDelete