Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Robin Hood! It's Red Robin! No! It's RICK RIORDAN!!!!!!

Shocked.

I just saw Rick Riordan and the Son of Neptune on TV (Disney).  My sister said
"It's Rick Riordan!" I thought she said "It's Robin hood!" then I changed my mind and thought she said "It's Red Robin!" So I'm all like, "whatever" then i saw him. I screamed like a little girl and tackled her to the ground as she punched me- all out of excitement and i screamed as if I was Thalia falling off the Arch. I am still in shock. Completely shocked. Percy Jackson needs to be on TV...well it's kinda obvious it might be on Disney. the publisher is Disney Hyperion.

Just thought you'd like to know.
 It made my life.

PERCY JACKSON FOR LIFE!!!!!!

I'm completely having the PJO and SK books lined up in the front row at my wedding.

Good news: Did I tell you about how i bombed my essay on To Kill a Mockingbird? Well i did, and she said a lot of people who did had their grades drop dramatically, so I figured I had to redo it and do the extra credit (with was to use a real Greek hero or make up your own and make a myth....I was going to ask her if i could use Percy Jackson :)) But........I STILL HAVE AN 'A' IN THAT CLASS!!!!!!!! Miracle!!!!!! Just thought I'd let you know.

I am currently obsessed with Foster the People, 'Lights' by Ellie Goulding, Coldplay and Arcade Fire. Great bands!!!

I really need to work on my fanfics. :/

That's it. I gotta watch a show then go to bed so i can wake up at 5 am. *Sigh* I just wanted to let you know my crazy spaz about seeing rick on TV. That's it.

1 comment:

  1. Not to burst your bubble but I've talked to Rick Riordan and hes a jerk in person.
    BUT HE RIGHTS HELLA GOOD BOOKS.
    YES, PERCY JACKSON.
    I just dont like the author.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete