Sunday, January 22, 2012

SAMMY KEYES AS A TV SHOW?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently dying inside. Completely dying.
SAMMY KEYES MIGHT BECOME A TV SERIES!!!! If you have not checked out Wendelin's Post this week, do it. Right. Now.

So...do you think Bailee Madison is a good pick? There's some pictures of her. Here's an interview with her (Cause her voice matters, right?)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1r3ex2AEk, and her acting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Lorhdf6yw&feature=related, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Lorhdf6yw&feature=related. Right now she's 12, but the show wouldn't be on for a couple more years, when she's 13-15ish. Plus, they can make her clothing look all Sammy-ish.


What do you think for the other characters? I don't know a lot about Actors in Hollywood, so I have no idea. The Characters:               
Sammy:
Casey
Grams:
Hudson
Heather:
Billy!:
Marissa:
Holly:
Dot:
Lana:
Warren:
Others?

This is really short, but its because I have to go eat dinner. I'll add anything I missed later. So, if you don't have an account and can't post on WVD's post, post it here and I can post it on her's and I'll put your name with it.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. idk what 2 think of it...it might be interesting 2 see what important crucial parts they leave in, take out and make up!
    that's movie pplz for u.
    I don't really know a lot about actor/esses and stuff either, i just watch the movies, i don't really pay attention to that sort of stuff u no?
    if u haven't, u should see 'simply sammy keyes' (XxCammyLoverxX) all of her ideas r really gr8 when it comes 2 actor/esses. her sammy keyes would b gr8, but only if she had brown hair, instead of her usual blonde.
    i just really don't imagine bailey as the 'sammy keyes' type. she reminds me more of selena gomez. (maybe not the second one...that one is a BIT better...) idk.
    anyway, i think it would b really interesting 2 see, but im not going 2 like the fact that a whole lot of other pplz will know about SK. i like it the way it is now, where it's not huge...like PJ or HP or anything...u no? i mean, WVD is an awesome writer, no doubt, but id just despise if EVERY1 knew about SK.
    it'd just b flat out annoying.
    well, that's what i think, if u ever have time, us cammylovers over @ fanfic would LOVE it if u upd8 ur stories! ;D
    we miss u!
    XOXO
    Cammygrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would kill me to see the TV show.
    Especially since mom never lets me record stuff.
    Anyways.
    So SK as a TV show? Sorry.....I just couldn't do that. Since WVD lets us OCDs figure out what we think they look like (mostly) I wouldn't be able to watch it without frying my brain.
    Example:
    "Is that Maxine? Oh, sorry...wrong show. Oh...that's Sammy. Oh hey that must be Officer Borsch! Oh...no...that's Warren?? Who's the Mexican chick? Oh, yeah...Marissa....."
    And so on.
    I'm not a big TV fan anyways. I watch Phineas and Ferb, (for real), Psych, Monk, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Good Luck Charlie, and every family movie on the face of the planet.
    Okay, I guess that's a lot.
    I really need to get my own blog. If I get one, look up "Ranting and raving and screaming out loud"
    That'll be me.
    Yours uneducated (hahaha),
    Mrs. Billy Pratt and her alter ego Juliet Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sqiugitty squoogitty, i'm comin 2 get dat booty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Sabrina Carpenter would be perfect as Sammy Keyes and Ryan Newman as Marissa. Although I'm not completely sure he matches the original description, I think Peyton Meyer would be perfect as Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crazy f u i now right awesome

    ReplyDelete