Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sammy4Ever will always be in our hearts....

I am really behind in my Sammy Stalking. I feel ashamed. Sad, Sad day. So.....

I AM ABOUT TO BLOW A GASKET!!! (Is that a part of a car or something? Cuz I say that a lot....) The last Sammy book is many people's POV's?!!!!!!

From Wendelin's Post (In the comments):
http://etrtr.blogspot.com/2011/04/stop-clock.html

Here's what went down:



Optimistic4ever said... Alexa: Ok, so I remember I asked a while back if there would be a book in Casey's POV, or maybe even in Heather's. Here's the answer I got...

The last book will apparently be in many different people's POVs.

Hopefully that will include Heather.


Wendelin's Response:


Wow, I'm behind on answering questions! Thank you O4E for picking up the slack. I'm looking forward to the last book (and the structure, POVs) but first...it will be several years! No crying by anyone (but me!) Some of you will have moved on to other things (say it ain't so!) I'm just trying to enjoy the ride...and appreciate your company! Thanks bunches!


So, a lot of you may know this, but I sure didn't. We might get Heather's or Casey's or Marissa's POV. I'm interested to see what she does with it. PLUS, I want to see how other people view Sammy (Like we got to see Holly's perspective).

Anyways, I should be updating My Life's What Now?!, but I can't find my book. I read it somewhere in my house and now I can't find it. SO SORRY. I've been having MASSIVE wrtiters' block, but music has inspired me, so I should be getting knew story ideas. But then again, I also have lots of school work. Sigh.


Okay, I almost cried this morning. Sammy4ever is leaving. AND deleting her blog-which means all her funniness and stories will be gone :'(. SO, JUST IN CASE, I put all my favorite blog posts and her stories on a word document.

I will miss you Sammy4ever. Even if we didn't really know each other that well. But it feels like we're losing a Sammy Keyes family member. Of course you'll come back to visit, but still.  It's sad, but we all have to grow up. And, honestly,  a lot of us will stop our Sammy obsessions. But we will always remember when we get a million years old. I will miss you. I laughed at your posts, and they made my day :) Please come to visit.

RIP Sammy4ever's blog: Wild Things.

2 comments:

  1. I know.
    Well, I have all her old blog's post and her 'wild things' posts streamed into my google reader so i didnt need to copy and paste anything. but seriously are you as sad as i am? because i am as sad as i am. maybe i'm MORE sad than i think i am. idk...
    and wendelin van draanen:
    "some of you have moved on to other things"
    right now thats totally true in my life and its depressing the hell out of me
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so this is my first time on bloggers and I personally know Mrs. Leo Valdez, so i was looking at Wendilin's Jog Blog, comments, etc, and when i saw your comment, i started laughing.

    Hysterically.
    So yeah. I don't remember what i meant to say so now i'm just rambling.


    -Juliet

    ReplyDelete