Saturday, February 18, 2012

May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor...

I behind in the Hunger Games world!!! I feel ashamed! I just found this last night: http://capitolcouture.pn/

Capitol Couture is this fashion line or whatever. They even have their own nail polish line from China Glaze. Effie looks AMAZING. I actually think she looks very pretty in her pink outfit :). AND THERE IS A NEW TRAILER!!!! It's a the bottom!!!! Everyone says how the character pick wasn't perfect, but I beg to differ. Jennifer makes a perfect Katniss in my opinion. Even her eyes are a little gray-y. Yeah, she doesn't have black hair, and maybe her facial built might not be the same in the books. But I'm concerned in how she presents the character. Her tone when She speaks. And that sweet Gale/Katniss  moment in the new trailer? AWW! HE WON'T LET THEM STARVE KATNISS!!! Josh as Peeta is fantastic. Prim's scream is heartbreaking. Effie and Cinna and Caesar are perfect. I have amazing hopes for this movie and am looking forward to it. Maybe even more than I was to the Percy Jackson movie to be honest. A little over a month you guys, can you believe it?

I hope you have a wonderful 3/4 day weekend!!! Have you started your countdown to the Hunger Games movie? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this has nothing to do with the above statements, but Sammy 17 has been called Killer Cruise!!! What could it mean??? I'm writing this because I was to lazy to call:) AND I pre ordered Justice Jack on my nook!!!
    So yeah.
    Ciao for now,
    Mrs Billy Pratt

    ReplyDelete