Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lassie is married to Amy Winehouse

We lost. 20 to 32. I'm pretty bummed, but it was nice to just go to the game. I'll admit, the Steelers are a good team. Really good. I think that's why i don't like them. They win too much. They're too popular. They remind me of the people at school who dress fancy shmancy, and do what's "in". I like underdogs. The people everyone thinks can't make it. The "losers". I actually connect popular people at school to the Steelers, and I do NOT like popular people, or people who dress to impress. I find them irritating a shallow. Okay, I know that the Steelers are a football team, and they aren't shallow and people who dress to impress, but I still connect them to popular people. My mind thinks of them as heather Acosta's or Danny Urbanski's And we know all about them. *sigh*

Anyways, I have stupid school tomorrow. Uhg. I really do not want to wake up at 5 am. I'm only getting 8 or 7 hours of sleep on the weekdays (besides Wednesdays, I have late start and get 9 hours of sleep) and I need 9-10 hours. I need my rest. And the worst part is, is that I can't sleep in anymore. I get up at 7 or 8 on Saturday. I hate my stupid routine.

Tim Burton's Corpse bride and Coraline are on tonight....I still can't believe Halloween is a week from tomorrow. My mind hasn't even processed that. I have braces, so I won't be able to eat a lot of my candy. I'm getting them off in about 5 months though :) I'll have them on for a year on November 1st. I got them on the day after Halloween. Oh, mom, you are a terrible planner.

I'm still missing Sammy Keyes. I really need to update my fanfics, but I'm just sooooooo lazy. I need Wendelin to post on her blog. Maybe she'll say something about Sammy Keyes or the new book. I need updates!!!!

I'm spacing out. I'm tired. I need sleep. I think school hours should be lessened. It's abuse to my mind. And what's up with homework on the weekends? Weekends are supposed to be days OFF of school. They're not days off if you have to bring school HOME with you. I don't think teachers get it. When i become a teacher, I won't give out much homework. Teachers who give out too much homework have way too much free time. Grading all those papers? They're either A) single with no life, or B)are married, but they're workaholics.

Too tired too move.

Who saw Psych on Wednesday? LOVED that episode. "Henry Spencer, where are your pants!?" "I'm not completely sure, Karen." I love Lassie. In my family tree I did for school, we could either make up a family with celebrities, or use our real family. I chose the celebrity family and had Lassie marry Amy Winehouse with no kids. and have my 22 year old sister marry Shawn and have me and my best friend. Ozzy Ozbourne was my grandpa, along with his real wife....

School really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment