Saturday, October 22, 2011

Steelers=Heather Acosta

Okay, good news! I got out of the party! Yay!!! We said my mom was sick, which isn't a lie. She is. and i do NOT wanna work for free at a birthday party. Nuh-uh. And we're getting Chinese food! woot woot!

Tomorrow I am going to a football game. Cardinals vs Steelers. I gotta miss church though, sadly. I HATE THE STEELERS WITH A PASSION!!!! They remind me of Heather, or Drew-wait. i take that back. I love Drew (PJO series) She's so mean, it makes me love her...maybe it's because I'm not fond of piper. I don't know. But mostly, i love Leo Valdez and Billy Pratt. Heck yes.

I really should be doing homework and reading my English book but.....I love SK and PJO too much. I NEED THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!! I might go insane. help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment